1 package fresh three-cheese tortellini
1 cup vertically sliced baby carrots
1 1/2 c fresh peas (shelled)
2 tsp olive oil
1/3 c thinly sliced green onions
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 c vegetable broth
2 c quartered baby pattypan squash
1 c vertically sliced baby zucchini
2 c torn arugala
2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
1 Tbsp minced fresh chives
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
- Cook pasta in 4 quarts boiling water for five minutes.
- Add carrots; cook 2 minutes.
- Add peas; cook 30 seconds.
- Drain and rinse with cold water, then drain again.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add green onions and garlic, and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add pasta mixture, broth, squash, and zucchini, and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer until thoroughly heated. Stir in arugala and remaining ingredients.
Cooking Light, issue unknown
| Top |
Except where noted, all material on this site is © 2001 Rebecca J. Stevenson