2 Tbsp olive oil
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
1 small onion, thinly sliced
2 zucchini, trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch rounds
2 summer squash, trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch rounds
2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Heat oil in a heavy large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add peppers and onion. Sauté until beginning to soften, about 4 minutes.
- Add zucchini and squash and sauté until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Add vinegar to skillet and boild until liquid is reduced to a glaze, about 2 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
| Top |
Except where noted, all material on this site is © 2002 Rebecca J. Stevenson